Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jewish Docter Seeking Hot Wife is a Sexist Pig

"Please allow me to be direct. I am looking for a romantic, committed adult relationship leading to marriage that includes sex. I am not looking for any new platonic female friends, and please don't lecture me with unsubstantiated urban myths about sexual contact. I seek a traditional relationship with you the "sex symbol" and me the "breadwinner."I love fine dining, live music, live theatre, movies, travel, weekend getaways, and the rest. If you reply to me and want me to answer back you must include your name,age, cell phone number ,and several photos. If you can't send all the photos though CL, send one, and be prepared to send the rest in your first email to me when I answer. No exceptions or excuses, and I will reply to all. I am tall, dark, successful, charming, and totally honest. Any race, any religion. Put the phrase "hot for Doc" in the title of your reply so that I know it is not Spam."


.............

No comments:

Post a Comment